- To develop plans and strategies by coordinating with management to achieve the sales targets.
- Analyzing trends in targeted markets and developing PR relations, sales plans and strategies that meet consumer’s needs.
- Attracting clients through the internet or other means of communication to enhance sales in export markets.
- Planning and coordinating the international shipment of goods once sale is confirmed.
- Reviewing the laws related to the import and sale of wines in the targeted countries. (Having the knowledge of the details of the export business to ensure that government policies, labelling systems, transportation and payment laws are followed.)
- Taking initiative and efforts to develop constructive and effective solutions to any issues that slow down or deter the export procedures and activities.
- Issuing a daily report of activities, which shall be approved by management.
- Excellent research & analytical skills regarding market trends and consumer behavior
- Strong negotiation skills are a pre-requisite in determining the prices and discounts for different products.
- Exceptional communication and persuasive skills to understand the clients' needs and interact with the vendors and the management personnel.
- Strong presentation skills, positive attitude and ability to work in a target driven environment.
- Outgoing personality with exceptional selling and negotiating skills to achieve sales targets.
- Computer literate, proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency in foreign languages (at the minimum English, French is a plus)
- Preferable educational background: Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, Management…
Work experience in the fields above is a plus.